The celebrities we love and thought were invincible in movies and on TV are suffering.!
The Novel Coronavirus sees no boundaries. While it has caused a panic among all the countries, it has not discriminated anyone. The celebrities we love and thought were invincible in movies and on TV are also suffering through this major havoc causing viral infection. Here is the list of the celebrities who are infected with the COVID19:
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson : On March 11, the internationally beloved actor shared on Twitter that he and his wife, actress and singer Rita Wilson, contracted corona virus in Australia.
- Olga Kirilenko : On March 15, Olga Kirilenko, who starred opposed Daniel Craig in the 2008 James Bond film Quantum of Solace, said she tested positive for corona virus.
- Idris Elba : British actor and musician Idris Elba shared a video via Twitter on March 16 to announce that he had tested positive for corona virus.
- Kristofer Hivju : On March 16, Norwegian actor Kristofer Hivju said he tested positive for the virus, sharing a photo on Instagram to announce the news. Hivju, best known for his role on Game of Thrones.
- Rachel Matthews : Actress Rachel Matthews, who voiced the character of Honey Maren in Frozen 2, said she tested positive for corona virus on March 16.
- Charlotte Lawrence : On March 17, singer Charlotte Lawrence took to Instagram to share she had tested positive for coronavirus.
- Manu Dibango : Cameroonian jazz legend Manu Dibango died on March 24 of COVID-19, according to an announcement on his Facebook page.
- Mwana FA : Tanzanian rapper Mwana FA, born Khamis Mwinjuma, confirmed on March 19 that he had tested positive for corona virus.
- Daniel Dae Kim : On March 19, actor Daniel Dae Kim announced he had tested positive for corona virus, posting a video on Instagram to share the news.
- Colton Underwood : On March 20, former Bachelor star Colton Underwood posted a video to his Instagram telling followers that he had tested positive for corona virus.
- Andy Cohen : The host of Watch What Happens Live posted to his Instagram on March 20 to say that he, too, has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Debi Mizar : On March 21, Younger actress Debi Mazar announced on Instagram that she had tested positive for corona virus.
- David Bryan : David Bryan, keyboardist and songwriter for Bon Jovi, wrote on Instagram that he tested positive for the corona virus.
- Natalie Horner : The Cascade singer announced on Instagram on March 23 that she tested positive for COVID-19.
- Jackson Browne : The 71-year-old singer-songwriter revealed he tested positive for the virus in an interview with Rolling Stone.
- Laura Bell Bundy : Broadway’s original Elle Woods in Legally Blonde the Musical and Amber Von Tussle in Hairspray tested positive for COVID-19, she said in an Instagram video on March 25.
- Terrence McNally : The legendary playwright died on March 24 from complications related to the corona virus.
- Floyd Cardozo : The iconic New York and Mumbai chef, who won season three of Bravo’s Top Chef Masters, died March 25 after a positive COVID-19 test.
- Mark Blum : The Desperately Seeking Susan star died March 26 from COVID-19 complications.
- Doris Burke : The ESPN NBA announcer told Adrian Wojnarowski that she tested positive for COVID-19.
- John Prine : The folk-music icon is in critical condition with symptoms from COVID-19, his official Twitter announced March 29.
- Brian Stokes Mitchell : A Tony Award winning Broadway performer and screen actor, Mitchell announced on Twitter on April 1 that he was positive for the coronavirus but was not experiencing acute symptoms.
- Ellis Marsalis Jr. : Ellis Marsalis Jr., a celebrated New Orleans jazz pianist who raised and mentored four jazz musician sons, died on April 1st at the age of 85.
- Ali Wentworth : The 55-year-old comedian told Instagram on April 1 that she tested positive for the virus and that she was experiencing a high fever.
- YNW Melly : Rapper YNW Melly has tested positive for COVID-19 in Broward County Jail.
The novel Coronavirus is spreading rapidly in many countries. While the US has the most number of cases, there have been recent news about new upcoming cases in China, and while unique cases of the virus reappearing in the cured in India.
We really hope this passes away soon and while that happens, we would request everyone to stay home and stay safe!